Monday, April 21, 2014

BOOK COVER ART GALLERY

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. I haven't done a book cover art gallery in an age. Here are some of my favorite covers, incluidng 3 of mine. It's a feast for the eyes Go ahead, fall for a book by its cover! If you enjoy the gallery, please leave a comment.


 

















































































































































I hope you enjoyed this visual treat, all designed by Dawne Domique. I hope you'll check out some of the books here. Yes, judge a book by its cover!


My website

5 comments:

  1. Very nice covers! Thanks for showing mine….

    ReplyDelete
  2. great covers- you threw me for a sec- I thought they would be all your covers and I start to scroll and wondered how the heck did I miss that one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these covers. Yes makes me want judge a book by its cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Esp. the first one (and Artful Dodging...:) , but it shows the dramatic impact a cover can have. Thanks, Jean.

    ReplyDelete