Friday, April 27, 2012

TIME FOR DESSERT!

Here are some of my favorite desserts! No calories if you enjoy them online.

APPLE PIE!














BANANA SPLIT
(HOLD THE BANANAS, I'M
ALLERGIC!)











KEY LIME PIE
















CHOCOLATE CAKE


















COCONUT CAKE









 COOKIES!









 PUMPKIN PIE!





 CANNOLIS!











CUPCAKE SUNDAE!




















CREME BRULEE


CUPCAKES!



















CHERRY PIE!














BROWNIES!















WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT???????
 Click here for my website

9 comments:

  1. My all-time favorite is creme brulee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was growing up, my grandmother would make this chocolate roll where the frosting was made almost of all sugar. It was so sweet that she would drizzle bittersweet chocolate over the top to cut down on the sweetness. It was a great way to celebrate my birthday. It was to die for - yum.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can die happy after a creme-caramel! It makes my day when I'm sad and gets me over the edge when I'm happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all except the coconut one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate cake!!! Also chocolate cream pie:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a tie: coconut cake or real New York cheesecake. Although... there is no sush tinhg as a bad dessert.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, everything looks so good. And calorie free! My favorite is.....Chocolate Cake with is delectable creamy goodness, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. anything lemon peanut butter or chocolate.

    ReplyDelete