Wednesday, April 29, 2015

WHAT IS YOUR PET PEEVE? WHAT TICKS YOU OFF?


Grr! Okay, let it out - short rants welcome. What is one of your pet peeves? Here are three of mine:

1) Can't stand jealous people. Jealousy is one of the most destructive emotions. It breaks down friendships and families with hatred and resentment. And it's a total waste. Jealousy never builds anything up, it only tears down -- destroying the person who lets it into their hearts.  

2) Gotta say people who are late, chronically late, annoy the heck out of me. They show little respect for others, by assuming their time isn't nearly as important.  

3) People who show no respect for others' choices. If people would show basic respect for each other, we'd all live safer, happier lives. Tolerate, don't hate. 

What is your pet peeve? Leave yours in a comment. I'll post the top ten in a few days. 

Thank you for coming!



MY WEBSITE

3 comments:

  1. I think your #3 is my top peeve.

    I have friends who are chronically late. Hubby and I joke that these friends live an alternative time universe. I try to discipline myself not to be too early - another bad habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work with a girl who was always 15 minutes to thirty minutes late every shift. I always ended up working over into her shift, which annoyed me to no end since I worked nights and that cut into my early hours of sleeping. One of my pet peeves is for a driver to get in the passing lane, then slow down and not get back in the right lane....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knuckle-cracking is a HUGE pet-peeve of mine, but yeah, chronically late people (even when I build their lateness into my schedule....no joke, I actually did this: 'Late' to my own lunch date with a friend, knowing if I arrived 'late', I'd actually be 'on time' *eye roll*) drives me nuts. My mom was always running late to pick me up from places, so this is where I get this time-stresser.

    ReplyDelete