Friday, December 9, 2011

Love Talk with Adora Smutz


Scroll down for our sexy Dirty Dozen. First, we have a short interview with Adora Smutz, who pushed her way into the studio. 
Adora Smutz joins us for another fascinating interview. Who are you grilling...er...talking with today, Adora?  "I've skipped right to Clint Hayworth from Champagne for Christmas." Let's get to it.

Adora:    Clint, my but you're a big guy. How tall are you?
Clint:      About six two, Adora, *pulls nervously on his tie*
Adora:    Nina is only about five two...how does that work in the bedroom?
Clint:      You know I'm working on another play...
Adora:    I bet you're playful in the bedroom, too. *looks him up and down*. I can see what Nina saw in you.
Clint:      Thanks, Adora, now about the play...
Adora:     When the man is so much bigger than the woman...oops...I bet you ARE big, aren't you?
Clint:       Six two...*starts to sweat visibly*
Adora:     Do you have to use any special positions? Does she always have to get on top so you can find her? I mean when there's such a size....oops, there's that word again.
Clint:       What about the play?

Adora:     ...difference. You don't want to crush her do you?
Clint:       Uh...well...no...
Adora:     So is Nina a fox....I mean she's a cougar but is she a fox, too? What's your favorite part of her body?
Clint:       She's a human, Adora. Though she is a fox...she's...uh...my favorite...the play...could you ask another question?
Adora:     You two are real bunnies in "Champagne for Christmas" aren't ya? You're goin' at all the time.

Clint:        Hey! That's private. Jean said you'd ask me about my next play! Jean! Jean! Where the hell are you? You set me up!
Adora:      I'd like to set you up, Clint. Whenever you're tired of Nina...I'm not married, you know.

Clint:        That's no surprise.
Adora:      Hey! Is that a crack? Because if it is, I have your book open to your first sex...love scene and I can start reading out loud any time!
Clint:        No, no, Adora. Just mentioning that a hot chick like you should be playing the field. *reaches over and closes book*
Adora:      So what's it like to bang an older chick, Clint?
Clint:        Jean! Jean! Come out here you coward! *gets up out of his chair*.

Adora:      How many times do you two go at it in Champagne for Christmas. 
Clint:    Nina will kill me...not enough in my opinion...
Adora:      Finally! A straight answer! That's all we have time for today, folks. You can read all about Clint and Nina and their...private life...in Champagne for Christmas. This is Adora Smutz, signing off. Have a great weekend and I hope you get plenty...of...*turns to Clint* say, can you introduce me to Norman Fallon?


A sexy Dirty Dozen from Champagne for Christmas:

“Are you ready for me?” he breathed.

“Ohhh…yes,” she murmured.

Quickly he was inside her, taking her and giving himself. Nina gasped when he entered her. It had been a long time since she had made love. Her hand grasped the muscles of his shoulders, her thumbs caressed his skin. Exquisite, powerful sensations flew through her body, every slow, deep thrust brought new pleasure while sighs escaped her throat.

“Are you okay?” He asked, pushing up on his elbows to look at her.

Their eyes connected while he continued to move and she couldn’t look away. Behind his fierce desire she saw genuine caring...afraid to think it was love. Sweat broke out between their bodies and provided a slick surface, making them glide together easily.
A little bit about Champagne for Christmas
:
 Can a craving for mint chip ice cream and a passion for the theater turn a summer romance into everlasting love? Clint is a high school English teacher and a budding playwright. Nina is a former actress, now a beautiful and wealthy widow...who is more than a little lonely. A chance meeting over mint chip ice cream brings them together. Their love of the theater keeps them meeting while their love blossoms despite a gap in their ages. But ultimately, the theater may present the one hurdle they can’t clear. Take the journey with Nina and Clint through their discovery of each other, their joy and the ultimate compromise they must make to live their dream of footlights, fame and love.
TO READ OTHER WDD AUTHORS CLICK HERE
ONLY $.99!!
Buy Links
AMAZON
BARNES & NOBLE
Check out my other books on my website, click HERE


10 comments:

  1. LOVE the teasing interview and the humor of it Jean-

    Great WDD this week too- xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious interview with Adora Smutz - loved it! And very sensual dozen sentences too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the interview and it sounds like a winner Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jean, you are such a tease! I love the interview and I will have to get your story asap! Damn, that was hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved, loved, loved that interview and hot dozen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean, you write very romantically. I wish other writers would take the time to write their stories with more caring character development. I like this WDD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, Adora is hilarious! Poor Clint...

    Great dozen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious interview and very sweet dozen. Great job, Jean!

    ReplyDelete